GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RPT R 2018 R Build Journal

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
First week and first 500 clicks so far, loving the car - DSG is lazy when I am just toting around town..it's either I shove it a good bit or I breathe on it, I find it hard to find a just middle.

I thought I would dislike the new virtual dashboard, actually doesn't bother me so much.

Can't wait to get it tuned and start lapping.

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
Entertaining selling my Pretorias...I'm on Vancouver Island. What do they even go for? They have 500 kms.

AJK360

Passed Driver's Ed
Entertaining selling my Pretorias...I'm on Vancouver Island. What do they even go for? They have 500 kms.

Dont know what the conversion rate is. I've seen people selling Pretorias on the forums for somewhere between 1500-2000 USD...depending on how quickly you want to make a sale.

They are very beautiful wheels

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowered and tinted.

Taking the weekend to see if I wanna add the hockey pucks. Loving the look so far.

bboytaktix

Ready to race!
Little late to the thread...car looks great! exact car and color I have on order for delivery April 2018 :D didn't want to put it through a Canadian winter so opted to wait a little longer for delivery.

What springs are you running? how do they feel vs stock?

Like the tints, how dark are they? Interested to keep following your build. I agree on your cars btw they're pretty sweet! always wanted a newer M3 but that's above my current budget lol. Still young in my career!