GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UNIbrace UBQ and XBQ

GTItraveler1

Passed Driver's Ed
UBQ: $325 black or red (US cost shipped) CA, Canada, and others email for additional shipping (brulevin@gmail.com)
XBQ: $365 black ONLY (US cost shipped) Last production run If you want one I need to know by Wednesday. CA, Canada, and others email for additional shipping (brulevin@gmail.com)

rr1santos

Ready to race!
any pics? will they work on the R?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
UBQ: $325 black or red (US cost shipped) CA, Canada, and others email for additional shipping (brulevin@gmail.com)
XBQ: $365 black ONLY (US cost shipped) Last production run If you want one I need to know by Wednesday. CA, Canada, and others email for additional shipping (brulevin@gmail.com)

XBQ not being made anymore, or only black?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Includes deep nut hardware. In case your hardware is lacking.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed your products on my MK6.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ohlawd

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm confused as to why this is in private classifieds and not on vendor classifieds or their website if they are discontinuing production. Especially since what's listed here is the same price as the website. I'm definitely interested but just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I'm confused as to why this is in private classifieds and not on vendor classifieds or their website if they are discontinuing production. Especially since what's listed here is the same price as the website. I'm definitely interested but just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts also. The UBQ is discounted from the website price by $50. From what I've read you have to be pushing the car harder to notice the difference it makes versus the XBQ so demand might be lower. Any idea why production is ending?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
Bruce has a great product and equal customer service.

Agreed. Bought a UB for my mk6 on a group by and loved the product. Can't wait to get a UBQ on the mk7!

Btw, these things are built like tanks and hold up great!