GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rain closing doesn't work

dardares

Hi,

I've an Golf 2015 TDi confortline.

I've read the tutorial of how to activate rain closing whit VCDS.

I've done the following:
Go into [09] Central Electronics
Go into Secuity Access and enter 31347
Go to adaptation channels and set the following:
- (15) Access Control 2 - Regenschliessen_ein aus (Rain Closing on / off) - Select Active
- (16) Access Control 2 - Regenschliessen_art (Rain closing Type) set to Permanent
- (28) Access Control 2 - Menuesteuerung Regenschliessen (Menu Control Rain close) – Set to Active (enables the menu in the ifotainment screen)

That doesn't work. I've try to let the window open after locking my car a rainy day, and the windows never close! I need to manually close it whit the remote.

I've read too i need to put confort closing to driver only, then put it back in to all windows, and after desactivate and reactivate the rain closing in the MIB. Then, i opened a little bit (after leaving the car) whit the remote all windows, lock the car, wait 1 minut, and take a bottle of water, and spray it on the rain sensor. Nothing happen, the windows stay open. When it's rain, the wiper auto start, and i let the wiper position to auto, and the light too.

I've been have a 2011 CC for many year, and this tweak working fine.

What i can do?

Thank very much!

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Are ALL your windows winding up/down with the one touch of the relevant button on the door. If not reset the one/s that don't and try again.

fmonaldi71

The problem is the rain sensor, the new RLHS does not support rain closure.

5Q0 955 547 A
5Q0 955 547 B

ceck the type of sensor ...