GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aliexpress shift paddles?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Those look kind of pricey considering their stuck work tape, no?

And jeez, you might see them in a few months, if ever. I have ordered a few things from eBay lately. Never again. Stuff never arrived!

Have you checked out the Leyo Motorsport paddle extensions?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Lol...well...they are carbon. The double sided tape should hold fine...its not like I'll be using that much pressure to press the paddle shifter.

Maybe you just have some bad luck with orders from China? I've received everything I've ever ordered...from $1.50 USB-C cables to my current mobile device. I got my mobile in two days by DHL.

I'll see how these turn out...if I don't like them...no huge loss. I'll take a good look at the Leyo.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I like the Leyo paddle extensions, for the price. The grey I chose patches the trim on the steering wheel.

Had the Pinalloy grub screw type previously. They marked up the plastic stock paddles and didn’t work well at the bottom due to the shape of them.

Sorry and I meant that my AliExpress orders sometimes do not ever show up. I said eBay earlier. But I think it’s just a low priced item coming from China issue.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Dunno. I've made $5 orders from AliExpress. They've always showed up.

As long as these extensions fit flush and secure...I'll be a happy camper. They Leyos do look pretty good. What I didn't like about some of the extensions is that they are long and skinny.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
TWSS

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Got the paddles on. They seem to be pretty good. They are held on by double sided tape. The fit feels pretty secure. Looks like they'll work for what I want them for... which is to extend out a bit further than stock. Leverage feels good except for the bottom... doesn't look like it extends down far enough.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Looks good! Blends in well. The bottom part of the paddle looks useless though. Can you even shift with the bottom part?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
The leverage at the bottom of the paddles aren't that great. There isn't much extending downwards. I tried shifting the paddles from top to bottom and the least amount of effort is at the very top. The 10 and 2 position. I don't find myself trying to shift the car from the lower portion of the steering wheel very often.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I ordered a pair from Ali months back and got it like 3 weeks later. They are exactly the same as usp sells for like 50 or 60 and I believe I paid 10 bucks. I've never had a problem with Ali. Shipping can be long but that's expected. I might order a pair of these though, I am a carbon fiend...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk