GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help ease my mind Neuspeed Rse05

athos56

Ready to race!
I have seen in a couple places here, yes I have searched here and google, that the Rse05 wheels will fit the Performance Package's big breaks. Yet every time I look at getting them, since they're on sale, the warning about them not fitting the PP puts me off. Help me out, If you have them on a PP GTI show me some pictures! Background, I wanted to go Neuspeed Rse05 because they fit without the Hubcentric rings, they are 17", they are light, and they are under $250 per corner. Thanks!

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
FWIW, I'm looking at RSe16 in 17". These will barely fit over my 330mm Brembo BBK. Not sure there is room for the balance weights. The PP brake is 340mm, so there could be an issue. You could try getting in touch with Jerry Tambayong (jtambayong@neuspeed.com).

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
I have seen in a couple places here, yes I have searched here and google, that the Rse05 wheels will fit the Performance Package's big breaks. Yet every time I look at getting them, since they're on sale, the warning about them not fitting the PP puts me off. Help me out, If you have them on a PP GTI show me some pictures! Background, I wanted to go Neuspeed Rse05 because they fit without the Hubcentric rings, they are 17", they are light, and they are under $250 per corner. Thanks!

Yes, they will fit. Couple of pics below.
Have the tire shop use thin tape weights, and for the outside of the wheel, make sure they put them all the way to the outside (which they should do anyway).
It's a tight fit, but it works just fine. I used the setup in the pics below at the track as well.
RSe05 is a great wheel. Enjoy yours, and post pics please!