GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Expands the APR Plus Limited Powertrain Warranty Program

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Product Page

We’ve listened to your feedback, and APR Plus is now better than ever! APR Plus provides a limited powertrain warranty, with your purchase of APR Plus software, that matches the term limits of your factory powertrain warranty. The new program is now less expensive, available at any APR dealer in the USA, supports more modifications, delivers more power and is available for more vehicles!

APR Plus now includes support for our entire lineup of APR Stage 1 compatible engine hardware, such as intakes, intercoolers, catback exhaust systems and more. We’ve also included support for our APR Plus transmission software, and hardware, and even include support for driveline components, such as brakes, wheels, suspension and more.

If you’ve been on the fence about tuning, now is the best time to get in the game and start enjoying more power with peace of mind! For more information, including our APR Plus limited powertrain warranty terms and conditions, please visit www.goaprplus.com. If you’re an existing APR Plus owner, nothing about your current coverage has changed, but if you would like to get more power, please contact us to learn how this can apply to you!

Current APR Plus Support

Vehicles:
- Audi A3 1.8 TFSI
- VW Golf 1.8 TSI
- VW Sportwagen 1.8 TSI
- VW Alltrack 1.8 TSI

Power and Torque:
- Factory: 170-180 HP & 199-200 lb-ft of torque.
- APR Plus: 234 HP & 273 lb-ft of torque

Price:
- $999.99

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vehicles:
- Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Quattro
- Audi TT 2.0 TFSI
- VW GTI 2.0 TSI

Power and Torque:
- Factory: 210-220 HP & 258 lb-ft of torque
- APR Plus: 292 HP & 334 lb-ft of torque.

Price:
- $1099.99

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vehicles:
- Audi S3 2.0 TFSI
- Audi TTS 2.0 TFSI
- VW Golf R 2.0 TSI

Power and Torque:
- Factory: 292 HP & 280 lb-ft of torque
- APR Plus: 357 HP & 349 lb-ft of torque.

Price:
- $1199.99

More Details Here!

Thank you and Go APR!

Bonderd

Passed Driver's Ed
We want IS20/IS38 Tune for Non Alltrack Golf's :)

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I saw a thread started by APR in the 1.8t section with the word "expands" in it and immediately clicked on it hoping it was IS20/IS38 related :(.

Although, this is a big step up from your old APR Plus, actually offering full fledged stage 1 and at a slightly less ridiculous price.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
You'll be pleased to know our IS20/IS38 tuning is being wrapped up for the Golf FWD platform vehicles. It's not something we'll have covered by APR Plus, but it'll be avaialble! I anticipate I'll be releasing that after the new year, given my vacation schedule.

stuntnuts

Go Kart Newbie
You'll be pleased to know our IS20/IS38 tuning is being wrapped up for the Golf FWD platform vehicles. It's not something we'll have covered by APR Plus, but it'll be avaialble! I anticipate I'll be releasing that after the new year, given my vacation schedule.

I have come back to read this post three times since it was posted. I keep thinking that I misread it or I'm delusional. If the above is actually true, I'll be very excited for 2018.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

I don't believe it!

Attachments

• img20171213_121734.jpg
    img20171213_121734.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 239

Bonderd

Passed Driver's Ed

Awesome! It pays to send emails and troll the mk7 FB page :D