GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Experience with Stoptech Ceramic Pads

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
I just installed Posi-Quiet ceramic pads on the front of my 2017 R. After bedding them in for a couple hundred miles I flogged the car hard over a twisty road for 15 miles today using the brakes pretty hard. Looked close after I got home and barely had any dust at all.
A bonus for me is the that the initial bite is not as grabby as the stock pads. Overall I like them but I won't swear they stop faster or fade less than stock. I also like the price; $50 or so, shipped, from Tire Rack. I'll be putting a set on the rear soon.

rumbard1981

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, Passat
I just installed Posi-Quiet ceramic pads on the front of my 2017 R. After bedding them in for a couple hundred miles I flogged the car hard over a twisty road for 15 miles today using the brakes pretty hard. Looked close after I got home and barely had any dust at all.
A bonus for me is the that the initial bite is not as grabby as the stock pads. Overall I like them but I won't swear they stop faster or fade less than stock. I also like the price; $50 or so, shipped, from Tire Rack. I'll be putting a set on the rear soon.

Good to hear! I ended up going with stock vw pads. ive had them on for about 100 or so miles. They felt great almost immediate after install compared to ebc yellow stuff.