GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hennessy Venom f5

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
You want that car, right? I do too. Because we always want things that are bad for us :D

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
Everyones been telling him to do this forever, and i could have imagined this going wrong a million ways; but it looks dope and im excited to see him succeed.
1.6 mil is good. the venom used to be 1mil and it was a 'modified' lotus.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
"Not that John’s ever lost the title of the world’s fastest car, that is. The Not-Guinness-Certified-But-Still-Chuffing-Quick 1,244bhp, 270.49mph Hennessey Venom GT is still, technically, the fastest car in the world. Just in one direction"

Koenigsegg did 277.9 - average of two directions - less than a week ago after SEMA.

https://blog.caranddriver.com/koeni...-speed-record-on-public-road-in-nevada-video/

mattd502

Ready to race!
"Not that John’s ever lost the title of the world’s fastest car, that is. The Not-Guinness-Certified-But-Still-Chuffing-Quick 1,244bhp, 270.49mph Hennessey Venom GT is still, technically, the fastest car in the world. Just in one direction"

Koenigsegg did 277.9 - average of two directions - less than a week ago after SEMA.

https://blog.caranddriver.com/koeni...-speed-record-on-public-road-in-nevada-video/

Happened after the f5 reveal, the Koenigseggs fastest run was 284mph which is just absolutely nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cornercarver

Passed Driver's Ed
This.

Thoughts are: who cares what a crook builds?

When he has a 1:2 vehicle or 1:3 vehicle delivery rate, after taking full payment for a vehicle, that is when people care what a crook builds. His parts are great but he has had many delayed (by 6 months +) builds and parts. Hennessey isn't a trusted brand in the Mustang world.

Edit: these problems may have been corrected now as the articles, threads, and posts, were from the mid-to-late 2000's.

s.hasan546

Passed Driver's Ed
When he has a 1:2 vehicle or 1:3 vehicle delivery rate, after taking full payment for a vehicle, that is when people care what a crook builds. His parts are great but he has had many delayed (by 6 months +) builds and parts. Hennessey isn't a trusted brand in the Mustang world.

Edit: these problems may have been corrected now as the articles, threads, and posts, were from the mid-to-late 2000's.

Hennessy isn’t a trusted brand in many more worlds than just the mustang world.

Yes most of the problems are for a long time ago, but once a crook always a crook. I know plenty of exotic owners who would never trust a single penny with Hennessy.

And nothing has been “corrected”. You don’t steal parts from one client and sell it to another. There’s no correcting that. That’s called being a crook.