BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
Finally put my front plate on... US Mill Works [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
I finally got around to installing my Clubsport S muffler. It sounds great btw!

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
Need advice

Hello everyone, I have a night blue metallic GTI but I have the Golf R grille with the silver line and ED's Golf R headlights. I also JUST purchased RSE12 hyper silver wheels to match the silver theme I have going. My question is, right now I am getting my hail damage repaired. The guy messed the hood up and I have to replace it. He said OEM hood would need to be ordered and painted OR I can have a carbon fiber hood (all paid by insurance). I can't find any pictures of our NBM car with that hood. But I found a similar photo. What would you guys do?

OEM or Carbon Fiber?

I should mention I have 2 weeks left and I am moving to Germany (military). Thanks in advance.

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
CF. If you don't like it I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to trade with.

armedferret

Ready to race!
CF, but get a clear bra. I have to order about eleventy dr. color chip kits now cause my hood is tore all to hell (thanks maryland drivers!). going to put a film on it and the bumper and front portion of fenders once everything's filled in.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Ready to race!
CF, but get a clear bra. I have to order about eleventy dr. color chip kits now cause my hood is tore all to hell (thanks maryland drivers!). going to put a film on it and the bumper and front portion of fenders once everything's filled in.
People drive halfway in the shoulder down there too?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Carbon Fiber would look great definitely would need the clear bra though. If you do end up going that route pics please. [emoji3]

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

foolishwarlock

Mounted a new Thule roof rack and took some photos today on campus at UCLA. The paint job still fools me sometimes into thinking it’s black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Snapped a quick shot. Not the greatest but here you go.