GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodbye TDI, hello R

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
My car has finally arrived :) right now waiting for mechanic to take care of the transport stuff(suspension, transport modul), then final clean on the outside.
Couldn't be happier :)

Shabba

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice. I've always liked white on hatches. The R looks particularly good in white.

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
Today I ordered ABT lowering springs at official VW dealer. I hope I will be putting them on this week or in the beginning of next week :) front drop is 20mm, rear drop is 25mm so I need to adjust camera for DLA and Lane assist and ACC of course :)

TadejD

Passed Driver's Ed
Little update. I installed new springs and the car is looking completely different. Will be posting a few pictures in the coming days :)

Today I'm installing amplifier from RockFord Fosgate, that I had in my previous Golf and also 2 subwoofers(I really miss thumping bass) :D

Next thing to do...Glossy wrap on the roof(in 2 weeks time), wheel spacers(as soon as possible) and resonator delete(next week) :)

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Little update. I installed new springs and the car is looking completely different. Will be posting a few pictures in the coming days :)

Today I'm installing amplifier from RockFord Fosgate, that I had in my previous Golf and also 2 subwoofers(I really miss thumping bass) :D

Next thing to do...Glossy wrap on the roof(in 2 weeks time), wheel spacers(as soon as possible) and resonator delete(next week) :)

Need many pics!

StevoM81

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK8 GTI
Am considering a R after my GTD, what is the real MPG like on it as I would be happy if I could achieve 28mpg as before my GTD I had 2 Honda Civic type Rs so I was so used to rubbish fuel economy and miss the petrol engine and the fun petrol hot hatch’s brings. Your R looks sweet