GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Center Cap?

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know a good website/vendor which customized or even replacement center caps for wheels? (Not ebay or amazon please)

Looking for something of better quality than the typical Chinese knock off Center caps.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
If you want OEM and have the part number just use e-acca.com

If it's not OEM then it'll be chinese knockoff haha.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
If you want OEM and have the part number just use e-acca.com

If it's not OEM then it'll be chinese knockoff haha.

No. Well maybe. Looking for something for my aftermarket wheels. I would love to slap in a VW or maybe a GTI center cap rather than ise the caps that came with the wheels. Oem caps wont fit unfortunately.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I need a 65 to 67mm outer diameter and a 61 to 62mm inner diameter for the clips.

Just received a set off of eBay. And they are alright at best. But of the typical Chinese quality that we all know too well from eBay.

As mentioned: looking for a company that does caps specifically.

Edit: and I did try googling, but I had minimal success.

Edit 2: these are the ones I tried off eBay and I'm not all that happy with: https://m.ebay.ca/itm/4x-67mm-61mm-...959995?hash=item41d9dc2ebb:g:xroAAOSwVohZ3ylV they did fit great though.

Last edited:

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Clubsport S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Clubsport S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I need some of these for my Lagunas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Anyone know a good website/vendor which customized or even replacement center caps for wheels? (Not ebay or amazon please)

Looking for something of better quality than the typical Chinese knock off Center caps.

What not EBay and Amazon?

Just get stickers from either and stick them over the exsisting caps.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather a nice high quality aftermarket center cap or an OEM cap that fits. 67mm outer diameter and 62mm inner clip diameter.

But it is looking like your proposition may be my only option.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I'd rather a nice high quality aftermarket center cap or an OEM cap that fits. 67mm outer diameter and 62mm inner clip diameter.

But it is looking like your proposition may be my only option.

I’ve been down this road before.

Finding the right part # to match will be tough.

Even if you do it will be costly, and if there is a small variation(in taper or size) they won’t fit or will fall out.

Stickers work great, they are easy to find a matching set and honestly you can’t tell.

Plus it’s just centercaps.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I’ve been down this road before.

Finding the right part # to match will be tough.

Even if you do it will be costly, and if there is a small variation(in taper or size) they won’t fit or will fall out.

Stickers work great, they are easy to find a matching set and honestly you can’t tell.

Plus it’s just centercaps.

This guy gets it. Personally loved the look of the CS caps but good god the price is so silly. Vinyl is cheap and easy.
2017-08-03_01-50-50
by VA Sprinks, on Flickr

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
So today I received 65mm center cap stickers from ebay. I quite like them. I think I'll stop my search for the time being.

My only complaint, and I knew this when purchasing them, the GTI lettering is simply a separate die cut sticker over top of the black circular sticker, so it may catch fibers from a rag when cleaning them, which could result in the letters pealing. Only cost $13 CAD shipped though, so they are disposible.

Here is a pic.

Attachments

• img20180326_204308.jpg
    img20180326_204308.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 556

nype

Drag Racing Champion
[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]