GOLFMKV

Lalleman's GTE Mod's

Tatanko

Ready to race!
Paging Dr. Lalleman... any updates? :)

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Paging Dr. Lalleman... any updates? :)
Nope. The VW badges will be wrapped in black and my android box supplier mentioned a new version of the Q-Roi system by the end of the year. Looking forward to that [emoji4]

Tatanko

Ready to race!
One new update on the way worth mentioning....... getting myself some R taillights.
So jealous. You already have wonderful LED taillights that we Americans are deprived of :(

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
So jealous. You already have wonderful LED taillights that we Americans are deprived of :(
U can purchase them from me. Just needs some rewiring [emoji4]

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed

I misjudged the distance to the office wall a couple of weeks ago, just prior to my holiday in Italy. Damn.

The worst part of it actually, was my wife laughing about it for at least 3 weeks and telling everyone.

Although I had to wait quit some time, due to stock issues on the also damaged DRL's in the bumper, all has been repaired professionally and I'm back on the road.

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Finely my long wished for R taillight are installed and it looks awesome. I spend several months looking for a reasonable priced set, because the prices are insanely high. Thankfully a US-forum member was interested in my original taillights, so here we are ;-)

The Dutch-weather was terrible today so just a fast pic between ongoing thunderstorms and hopefully I have some time and better weather this week and take some more.

@Tatanko: Box is ready for shipment....enjoy!

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Looks great, where'd you order them from?

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
On a local marketplace here in The Netherlands, about 10-15 sets are offered going for 400-900 Euro's. Mostly used set's, but some of them are brand new. Mine still had the official VW masking tape, so lucky me

Tatanko

Ready to race!
@Tatanko: Box is ready for shipment....enjoy!
Looking forward to getting your old set! My US-spec car will be the only one I've ever seen in person with the LED tails.

Lalleman93

Passed Driver's Ed
Did not post that much news lately, but guess what....Lalleman is back. This new Google Car Launcher looks awesome! Thanks Photobucket for taking down my images and asking $ 400!!!!

Last edited: