GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 Gti vs Ep3 civic then a Evo MR

railroader

Autocross Newbie
My stories are boring cause I don't have any video of anything but today I had an ep3 civic unknown mods, taunt me and was fooling around then I was like ok so we were doing 40 and he took the hit, I had 0 traction and had to pedal it a lot but still walked all over him like he wasn't even moving, he was cool gave each other the thumbs up then he wanted to do a 3rd so we did and it was even worse for him cause I had more traction. Then one my way home came across a Evo MR with exhaust and I know he was cobb tuned cause I can see his AP up by his driver side vent, so we got a vacant stretch of road and I pulled next to him in 3rd at around 50 and he honks and I pulled away bad on him so I let off at the top of third and he gave thumbs up and we went on our way.. his car probably didn't have much besides the cobb and exhaust because it was bad how hard I pulled on him. So those are my stories for today, someday I'll get a go pro and incriminate myself for you guys here in MEXICO.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

JLgti

Ready to race!
Good kill!

Wish I could get some races in with respectable cars but most people around here drives a Chevy pick up truck with flow masters on thinking that gave them 500 horsepower. I don’t even bother with them. That or college kids in their d16 civic with muffler deletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Good kill!

Wish I could get some races in with respectable cars but most people around here drives a Chevy pick up truck with flow masters on thinking that gave them 500 horsepower. I don’t even bother with them. That or college kids in their d16 civic with muffler deletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are not many here, a few focus rs, depending on the deployment there are quite a few subies this is a military and border town l, a couple who's and a shit ton of Honda's just not very many fast ones, there are a few boosted civics I want to go after, i mainly look for hemi's, camaro, and mustang, and subies now but most don't want to play here. There are a lot of shit cars here.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk