GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Swap 19" Santiago wheels for 18" GTD wheels

I wanted a GTi

I've got a set of Santiago's with Pirelli tyres and I'm looking to swap (with a few pound my way) with a set of standard GTD Nogaro alloys.

I will get some photos up tomorrow, I'm in the West Midlands but can travel to meet for a swap.

paul83

I have my Nogaro’s sitting in the shed but I live in Ireland. Would be interested otherwise. Interested why you want to change to the Nogaro’s?

I wanted a GTi

I have my Nogaro’s sitting in the shed but I live in Ireland. Would be interested otherwise. Interested why you want to change to the Nogaro’s?

I've ordered a new Tiguan R line and the car came with Nogaros and I changed to Santiago's so now wanting to change back. Where abouts in Ireland are you? I'm actually going back home tomorrow for the rugby.

paul83

Ha that’s interesting. I live in Kildare but only 35 mins from Dublin. Are you driving over? Where abouts are you from yourself?

paul83

What a game that was and what about Scotland.

I won't be driving back home until later in the year unfortunately.

Ye it was a hell of a game, the Scotland v England result blows it wide open now, unreal result for Scotland.

No probs, let me know if your interested in the wheels later on in the year and I can meet.

Paul