GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Working in IT?

bennybmn

Ready to race!
Not IT but still T... mechanical engineer. Had to do some minor network setup stuff when I was a field service engineer for Waters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomtam6

I'm preparing myself to transition into becoming Salesforce developer from a non related field. So I'm studying on my own and paying for exams out of pocket.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

twisted42

So I am thinking about buying one... not sure if I could yet or not....

Cloud Security Solutions Engineer
Used to be a Linux Architect

Last edited:

AJ15

Ready to race!
Sys Admin/Jack of All Trades :confused: for a Software Development company. I don't touch code. :rolleyes:

*Edit* Just realized this was posted in a "Regional" forum -- a Region of which I do not belong. Opps.

Ham2

Hospital Field Service tech & new 2016 PP GTI owner here!

Scope is pretty much fix broken or misbehaving equipment, but a whole lot more than that gets thrown at us. Currently teaching myself Powershell and batch things in my downtime to make my life easier and hopefully move up somewhere more technical in the future.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Sys Admin/Jack of All Trades :confused: for a Software Development company. I don't touch code. :rolleyes:

*Edit* Just realized this was posted in a "Regional" forum -- a Region of which I do not belong. Opps.

doesn't matter. the question itself is completely region agnostic. it's not like "what are some good performance shops in the area?" lol

JD-1

Ready to race!
I am a Systems Associate. Little bit of desktop support (mac os, windows, and linux), little bit of enterprise wi-fi, and we do a lot of server work on windows and linux (we run kvm for our hypervisors).

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Helpdesk/ network admin in training here for an aero manufacter in Ct. Cool to see so many other techs pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
Software Engineer in NYC.
Legacy code is lots of fun. /s

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
IT QA/Software Testing/Application Support for Wawa Inc out of Philadelphia. If anyone in the area knows of any openings in similar roles, please let me know! I've been interning since January, graduated from Rutgers in May with an IT degree... Just looking to make my first jump to a real full-time position.