GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in NJ with IS38 and SMFW?

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
Dunno if this is a weird question or not..

Is there anyone in the central NJ area with a GTI that has an IS38 and a lightweight flywheel that wants to let me check out their car? I've never heard a car with a SMFW nor have I been in a GTI with IS38 and I want to see if these mods are worth it or not before dropping all that money. Don't wanna drive your car, just hang out for a few and do some pulls and shifts to get an idea.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Don't wanna drive your car, just hang out for a few and do some pulls and shifts to get an idea.

"Don't wanna drive your car"

"Just do some pulls and shifts to get an idea"

How does one do the latter, without doing the former?

dyeownsme

Ready to race!
I meant that I would be the passenger in the car to get a feel for the power.

I'm looking to do the same on Long Island or in the City, I'm in Queens.
I have stock 2017 GTI SE

Looking for a stage 2 or mk7-IS38 owner.

I'll buy you some gas too!

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Dunno if this is a weird question or not..

Is there anyone in the central NJ area with a GTI that has an IS38 and a lightweight flywheel that wants to let me check out their car? I've never heard a car with a SMFW nor have I been in a GTI with IS38 and I want to see if these mods are worth it or not before dropping all that money. Don't wanna drive your car, just hang out for a few and do some pulls and shifts to get an idea.

I'm looking to do the same on Long Island or in the City, I'm in Queens.
I have stock 2017 GTI SE

Looking for a stage 2 or mk7-IS38 owner.

I'll buy you some gas too!

I have a Stage 2 (Uni DP) and eTuners Stage 2 ECU software and TCU software. I'm in lower CT about 30-40 miles from the city. My IS38 is also being balanced now so I should have that pretty soon. I know its not exactly what you two were looking for but you can PM me. Plus if you haven't tuned your cars yet you should consider eTuners, they have a local dealer and i've been more than pleased with everything.