GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello South Africa!

dayyaan99

Passed Driver's Ed
anyone in south africa know where i can get accessories for my golf tdi? looking for a wing and lip and some coilovers but willing to spend R7000 max on the coilovers

dayyaan99

Passed Driver's Ed
Would just like to know if any one in South Africa knows if a muffler delete would void the cars warranty or if anyone knows, a response would be great thanks

GoTime1

Ready to race!
Would just like to know if any one in South Africa knows if a muffler delete would void the cars warranty or if anyone knows, a response would be great thanks

It will not completely void your warranty. Just parts directly related to the exhaust. So if you have suspension issues they cannot deny your claim due to the muffler delete.

Mch101

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys!!!

Saffa here in the UK... hope that counts.. Having check the VW SA site, I noticed no GTD model??? Anyone know why?

Jax

Hi Guys, I'm new on the forum.

I wanted to say something funny or cool but then I saw that I am still a Junior Member!
Just kidding, looking forward to the discussions on the site.

Ps. Any way we can change the forum from Africa to South Africa? We did after all give USA a lashing in the Rugby World Cup ;)

TheProfessional

Go Kart Newbie
Hi Guys, I'm new on the forum.

I wanted to say something funny or cool but then I saw that I am still a Junior Member!
Just kidding, looking forward to the discussions on the site.

Ps. Any way we can change the forum from Africa to South Africa? We did after all give USA a lashing in the Rugby World Cup ;)

I was surprised at how little coverage we got of the world cup here in the USA. I was living in South Africa during the last one and realized people there are nuts for it. About 75% of the people in my office would wear their jerseys to work.

Geoff mt

Geoff from Malawi

Hie guys
Am so excited to be in group
Am a vw addict so is my family am the only one owning the vw golf mk7 in Malawi at the moment so you can see how excited I am
Looking forward to learn more from the group
Cheers