GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified stage 1 and stage 2 dyno sheets

Antonioni fasano

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone, I am considering Stratified to do my ECU tune on my GTI MK7 and was wondering if anyone has some dyno graphs! I talked to them and they said that a stage 2 (downpipe) would pull around 280-290 WHP, I've heard that unitronic is pulling over 330 WHP on their stage 2 software. It would be awsome if anyone had more information!
Thanks!!

GhostMetal

Passed Driver's Ed
Unitronic and APR have similar numbers when it comes to the Stage 2 93 tune. About 336 to the crank. With drive train loss it ends up around 305-315. Supporting mods can boost it a bit more but 320 whp on a stage 2 is one of the highest I've ever seen.

280-290 is similar to Uni and APR stage 1 tunes....

Antonioni fasano

Passed Driver's Ed
Unitronic and APR have similar numbers when it comes to the Stage 2 93 tune. About 336 to the crank. With drive train loss it ends up around 305-315. Supporting mods can boost it a bit more but 320 whp on a stage 2 is one of the highest I've ever seen.

280-290 is similar to Uni and APR stage 1 tunes....

So 336 to the crank would be around 300 to the wheels? Because if so then Stratified with 290 on the wheel is not that far behind

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
+1 comparing Dyno numbers is always going to be difficult and trap speeds give a better comparison. Environment, type of Dyno, calibration and even strap tension can all affect numbers

airjor13

Ready to race!
Here are 3 vdynos sheets from tuning logs; IS38 6MT Stratified Tune 93 octane, still work in progress but feels great! Aiming for good drivability over peak power for me.