GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Any upcoming Black Friday deals?

zero10

Ready to race!
Do you have an update on stock for the black stripe lights?

Also, I am in Canada and the FedEx rate for ground shipping is crazy ($125 US) and it seems the USPS rate is broken. Can you tell me whether USPS shipping is possible, and what the rate would be for that? My postal code is V1Y 7W7.

eurospek

Were the prices raised? No more hid kit gratis installed?

zero10

Ready to race!

Woah - you're right. I ask about shipping to Canada, ready to place an order, and they raise the price $100. That sucks :(
They also missed the November 8 restock date for the black lights.

**EDIT** I think I phrased that a bit rudely, my apologies. Also, thanks for the note about logging in to fix the pricing!
Now to decide, buy chrome now or wait for the black to restock....

Last edited:

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!

Were you logged in while checking prices? If not, please login for pricing.

Woah - you're right. I ask about shipping to Canada, ready to place an order, and they raise the price $100. That sucks :(
They also missed the November 8 restock date for the black lights.

There is a shipment delay so we are unaware of how long the delay will be at this time. We will update the forums once available.

If USPS doesn't quote that means the method isn't available due to package size.

eurospek

Ok that fixed it. How many golf r chrome in stock? I’m wondering if buy now or Christmas? Any deals for Black Friday?

zero10

Ready to race!
Were you logged in while checking prices? If not, please login for pricing.

There is a shipment delay so we are unaware of how long the delay will be at this time. We will update the forums once available.

If USPS doesn't quote that means the method isn't available due to package size.

Thanks for the update! I thought that might be the case but I was just checking because this is the message it gives:

This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.

Can you confirm that the shipping cost is really $126 to FedEx a set of Helix Golf 7 lights to Canada?

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!
Thanks for the update! I thought that might be the case but I was just checking because this is the message it gives:

Can you confirm that the shipping cost is really $126 to FedEx a set of Helix Golf 7 lights to Canada?

That is the correct size, we pass our shipping rates straight through. When you see the size of the box you will understand. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.