GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Poor Experience with Modded Euros

dfw_david

Hello,

I am fairly new to the forum. I had a poor experience with modded euros and wanted to warn fellow forum members. Placed an order for an intake for my gti. They sent me a tracking number promptly. Over a two week time the tracking number did not show any movement. I sent an email to them requesting to cancel the order. A man named Sean contacted back saying he would look into this. I made it clear I just wanted a refund. He never responded to anymore emails or phone calls. I ended up having to dispute the charge with my bank. The whole process was a headache.

DEjetta

Sorry to hear about your experience. I can say though that I have ordered several items through ModdedEuro and have dealt with Sean on occasion. My experience with them has always been positive, even when there has been an error in the order.

Perpetuous Dreamer

I second that. They sent my Bilstein coilovers to my previous address. I had to call UPS to take care of that problem. ModdedEuros made no attempts to help me, even though I spent $1000 on parts. Not a big deal, I'll be more than happy to take my hard earned money somewhere else, like DAP or ECS.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I second that. They sent my Bilstein coilovers to my previous address. I had to call UPS to take care of that problem. ModdedEuros made no attempts to help me, even though I spent $1000 on parts. Not a big deal, I'll be more than happy to take my hard earned money somewhere else, like DAP or ECS.

How did they get your old address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perpetuous Dreamer

Sorry but it's a long story, where they failed to provide a quality customer service by leaving me along with that issue. On top of that the package came damaged and scratched coilovers, which cost $1000 by the way. It's a lot of money for me, so I do expect a better customer service.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Sorry to hear you had a problem.

I have had only good experiences with Modded Euros. Great prices, fast shipping, quality goods.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

Our fulfillment process will ship automatically to the address on file with the order which sometimes get changed (would have to pull this specific order number to see). At times customers request changes which depending on the time, usually cannot be modified as we try to ship as quickly as possible

Happy to pull up this order info and post up all the info

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Hello,

I am fairly new to the forum. I had a poor experience with modded euros and wanted to warn fellow forum members. Placed an order for an intake for my gti. They sent me a tracking number promptly. Over a two week time the tracking number did not show any movement. I sent an email to them requesting to cancel the order. A man named Sean contacted back saying he would look into this. I made it clear I just wanted a refund. He never responded to anymore emails or phone calls. I ended up having to dispute the charge with my bank. The whole process was a headache.

Once an order has shipped sadly we cannot have it stopped when an order is requested to be cancelled. We would need to have it shipped back to us in order to process a return/cancellation.

Happy to take a look into this order for you and post up the details. Just drop me a PM with the order number