GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 DBP GTI SE DSG FBO

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I am putting out a feeler for my 2015 Deep Black Pear GTI SE. The car has been flawless since I have owned it. I bought it used with 19k miles on it and I slowly modded it over the last year and a half. The car currently has 40k miles on it and has been meticulously maintained. Oil changes every 4-5k miles. Here are the mods

APR Stage 2 ECU/TCU
Rev9 catless DP
IE intake
IE intercooler
Forge DV
Forge Turbo Blanket
LEYO TIP
Fluidampr crank pulley
Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit
Enkei Rajin 18x8
Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245
RS7 plugs
034 Dog Bone Mount
Brembo rotors with EBC Redstuff pads up front
Motul RBF600
OBD11 tweaks -
Ceramic Pro after a full paint correction done about 6 months ago.
3M Crystalline 20%
deAutoKey LED tails
Prosport Halo Boost Gauge
USP Boost Tap
Mishimoto Gold Heat wrap intake
Blacked out badges front and rear

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I am looking to get $22,000 as it sits. But I will entertain offers and be flexible with removing or including parts as needed.

I seem to be having a real hard time getting my pics up here, so for now, if you want more pics, feel free to PM me, I have lots.

The car is ready to go. DSG trans service was just performed by Smith VW. The spark plugs were changed about 5k miles ago. The Ceramic Pro coating was done 6 months about and has about 1.5 years left of warranty. This car is washed with a foam cannon and 2 bucket wash once a week. Detailed inside and out. Never tracked or taken to the strip. The car will come with OEM wheels/tires and I can also throw in a set of Michelin X-Ice winter tires that were used for 2k miles for a little extra. I have all of the original parts as well (for everything that has been replaced with something aftermarket).

Please let me know if you have any questions. If the car will not sell with the mods, it will be put back to stock and parted out and traded in. The car is located in South Jersey. PM me for more info. Thanks for looking.

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!

Luvs2speed

Ready to race!
Bump.

The parts are going to start coming off the car next weekend and everything will be for sale.