GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW dealers road test of the new Golf R.with Performance Monitor.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
That is the dealer I got my GTI from.

Hated the digital dash on the A4 before I got the GTI and still think it looks terrible now. Headlights like like all the new facelift Audi's out there now, WHY VW it has spoilt the unique look?

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Tune in folks for the next episode of the Mike and Mike show ! (urggghh)

TheProfessional

Go Kart Newbie
Manifold pressure is not really about pressure but about suction.

Wrong, you can still have pressurized fluid feeding the suction side of a turbocharger/pump. Manifold pressure is about pressure since it is down stream of the turbocharger. There is a reason it is known as a MAP sensor (manifold absolute pressure). Therefore it is in absolute pressure terms rather than gage.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Same stupid absolute pressure gauge, useless, and I have to agree those wheels are terrible, what'd they run out of Pret's :D

Hell in my opinion the front fascia looks horrendous. Reminds me off the ugly Hondas that are coming out. Wth Vw! And the wheels look shitty too.

Agree that the wheels look lousy.

Maybe it's just old school, but I prefer analog gauges for the tach and speedo.

The wheels are option 19' Spielberg. The standard are same dull Cadiz fitted to the original MK7 R. I much prefer Pretorias

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I'll keep mine

sixspeedz

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll keep mine

Agreed. I think i'll just keep mine. Let's hope they make a "stripped down" version down the road with analog gauges, less tech, and more focus on performance.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
In Canada the standard will be the Pretorias and the Spielberg will be the upgrade option. No more Cadiz here.
What?! I'll take prets over spielbergs any day. To me the spielberg looks like a newer Cadiz which I never liked. The black painted portions make it look like a cheap honda rim