GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Reflex Silver - 2015 GTI S - 6MT W/Lighting Pack + Mods

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Sweeet. How's the S3?

yes- what do you mean by crazy deal!!

It's a crap ton of car for the money. The interior looks nicer than the R8 they had there. I'm only 23, so it's by far the nicest car I've owned. I've always purchased base models. So this is kind of a shock to me. The super sport seats with the diamond stitched napa leather, the Nav system, and stereo. Everything is just insane. Still can't believe I was able to get it. The Adaptive chassis works really well. It allows the car to be whatever i want it to be whenever.

It was the last 2015 on the lot. Went in on Labor Day to see a 2016 actually, but it was too much money. Got a really cool young guy that I got along with really well, which always helps. So the guy offered $8,800 off to take the 2015 home! Scored big time. It had way more options than the 16. It's basically loaded minus the tech pack.

Power isn't far behind my GTI. It's a lot smoother though that's for sure. And the tranny adds a lot to that. The torque curve is just dead flat. Feels weird. It's actually pretty fast stock, but it doesn't feel like it's as fast as it is. I'm still breaking her in, but soon I'll see what it can really do. Can't wait for launch control. And stage 1. :) it's gonna be a monster. And a really nice one too. Everything is so beautiful in it. Definitely don't regret my decision.

Oh and best of all, grip everywhere! Even in the rain.

Still can't believe I was able to get it. This was the only way I could've gotten this car. That guy hooked me up.

Last edited:

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Pics of course

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Love the s3. You are doing very well for being only 23 cant say I wish I wasnt in your shoes :)

TooManyHobbies

Ready to race!
I wanted this car SO BAD. My wife actually told me NOT to buy the R and save for the S3.. should have..

B-E-A- UTIFUL. Any plans to mod? if so, start a build thread, I will follow.. plz/thx

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I wanted this car SO BAD. My wife actually told me NOT to buy the R and save for the S3.. should have..

B-E-A- UTIFUL. Any plans to mod? if so, start a build thread, I will follow.. plz/thx

Lol thanks man. TBH the seats are my favorite thing on the whole car. I just stare at them. The R is beautiful too though. Still would've loved to have gotten my white R.

And Yes I will be modding. How can I not?! It's too easy on these cars. I already installed a P3 gauge. Haha I actually started making a build thread last night.

So yes! Soon.

TooManyHobbies

Ready to race!
Lol thanks man. TBH the seats are my favorite thing on the whole car. I just stare at them. The R is beautiful too though. Still would've loved to have gotten my white R.

And Yes I will be modding. How can I not?! It's too easy on these cars. I already installed a P3 gauge. Haha I actually started making a build thread last night.

So yes! Soon.

Agreed. My favorite thing was the seats and the way the trunk incorporated a molded spoiler as 1 piece..