GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ottawa-Toronto-Montréal

BruceG55

Hi guys, I am thinking of lowering my GTI 2016 Autobahn and I am looking for somewhere to install them since I not too comfortable doing it myself. Do you guys somewhere where they would be able to install the lowering springs (H&R Sport Springs) at a price lower then 250$? In montreal or arround montreal?

blitz869

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys, I am thinking of lowering my GTI 2016 Autobahn and I am looking for somewhere to install them since I not too comfortable doing it myself. Do you guys somewhere where they would be able to install the lowering springs (H&R Sport Springs) at a price lower then 250$? In montreal or arround montreal?

I paid 400 to install mine, keep in mine you’ll also have to get the car re-aligned after.

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R

$250 is a very fair price for install. A dealership would be closer to $500. You will also need an alignment after 300km or so.

sarnbarn

Go see my boy Scotty at Strasse Autowerks

pantsos

Ready to race!

VAGmotorsport did mine for 255 + 100 alignment (CAD).

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I’m also down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I'm in.

Rpt

Passed Driver's Ed
Great. It would be nice to meet somewhere without the hustle and bustle of M&M. (Didn't even know that was still a thing)

It's supposed to be warm in the next few weeks. Maybe we can grab a coffee on one of the sunny days. Probably a Sunday is when everyone would be available?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Great. It would be nice to meet somewhere without the hustle and bustle of M&M. (Didn't even know that was still a thing)

It's supposed to be warm in the next few weeks. Maybe we can grab a coffee on one of the sunny days. Probably a Sunday is when everyone would be available?

Yeah. Luskville opens next weekend so if the weather is good, I will be there.

Sunday's are ok with me.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R

If you are going to set something up just set a time/date/location otherwise everyone will give a different time/location and it will get confusing real quick