GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official platinum grey metallic thread...

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Golf1special utan regg1600.jpg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Look like fast fc04

Edit: wrong car. Was looking at cbr600r

Last edited:

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI

RennWerks

Go Kart Newbie
Alutec's Ikenu design is really good looking, and it looks particularly good on the Golf GTI. For some reason, however, that particular wheel isn't distributed in the United States. (Tire Rack, for example, doesn't even list it is available from Alutec.) Also, curiously enough, the company's German website doesn't indicate that wheel is available for the Golf GTI, either. Clearly, it fits the car, but it's just not available here.

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Alutec's Ikenu design is really good looking, and it looks particularly good on the Golf GTI. For some reason, however, that particular wheel isn't distributed in the United States. (Tire Rack, for example, doesn't even list it is available from Alutec.) Also, curiously enough, the company's German website doesn't indicate that wheel is available for the Golf GTI, either. Clearly, it fits the car, but it's just not available here.

Yes that is strange :confused:, i was the first i Sweden to buy these and it fits nice:D.

Think Alutec need to work on the webbsite ;)

Golf1special utan regg1600.jpg

Grey2015TDI

New to me Vdub

Greetings...I'm the second owner of a 2015 TDI SEL auto that i purchased through an online dealer used for my daily driving tasks. Purchased with about 17000 miles on the clock...which allows me to let the "race car" (2011 Mustang Cali special) hang out in the garage. The choice was easy for me as the Mustang go about 13mpg. Now, with the TDI i hover around 44mpg. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. The only negative i see is that i do not like the interface of the navigation system. With that lack of replacing it...We also have a 2006 Jetta TDI that we've had since new.

This car seems to have been some type of corporate car. Of course that comes with a few slight issues. Whomever drove broke the rear privacy cover in the trunk area. If anyone knows where to source a new one from, that would be great (In my Bill Lumbergh voice)!

Attachments

• Vdub2.jpeg
    Vdub2.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 914
  • Vdub1.jpeg
    Vdub1.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 955