GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

nonbiodegradable weasel

Ready to race!
I didn't know about this feature. I don't see it on the adjustment settings page

I don't see it anywhere on mine

I haven't tried it, but the buttons are definitely there for me.

What is up with this forum and the arbitrary restrictions on image uploads?? Too big (in pixel dimensions) for a png, but a gif is just fine??

Attachments

• jb4_iOS.gif
    jb4_iOS.gif
    216.5 KB · Views: 472

Perry01

Ready to race!

What is up with this forum and the arbitrary restrictions on image uploads?? Too big (in pixel dimensions) for a png, but a gif is just fine??

Hmm.. I see it on my iPhone but not my iPad. Weird...

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie

They aren't there on the android. Also, all of those items above it are on a separate area in the android app, not on the user adjustments screen. I'll check tomorrow, it it's labeled something like fixed parameters

nonbiodegradable weasel

Ready to race!
Hmm.. I see it on my iPhone but not my iPad. Weird...
Is the JB4 app on your iPhone newer than what's on the iPad?

They aren't there on the android. Also, all of those items above it are on a separate area in the android app, not on the user adjustments screen. I'll check tomorrow, it it's labeled something like fixed parameters
You're right, I just checked. The two buttons in question are absent on the Android app. The screen you're talking about is named Read Only, it's right under User Adjustment.

This reminds me: you don't need to buy the app twice if you want to run it on both platforms. I bought it on Android first and e-mailed the developer from the account I used to buy it on the Google store. He gave me a code to use in the Apple app store and it downloaded JB4 app without me having to pay for it again.

Perry01

Ready to race!

It's a Beta version that's different than the iPhone app. I'll email the developer and inquire about an update that has the "save and load" feature.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie

You're right, I just checked. The two buttons in question are absent on the Android app. The screen you're talking about is named Read Only, it's right under User Adjustment.

This reminds me: you don't need to buy the app twice if you want to run it on both platforms. I bought it on Android first and e-mailed the developer from the account I used to buy it on the Google store. He gave me a code to use in the Apple app store and it downloaded JB4 app without me having to pay for it again.

Thanks. That's good to know. Did you lose the access to the android one though?I wouldn't mind having both

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
If we all email the developer, do you think he could add this to the android app? A race map would be ideal.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
If we all email the developer, do you think he could add this to the android app? A race map would be ideal.

I emailed earlier this morning:) Are we sure that the feature on iOS is actually saving\importing map data? Or is it just configuration data? When I emailed, I asked this question and explained that we wanted to save/recall map 6 parameters to/from disk.

whitewagen

Passed Driver's Ed
Yesterday, I checked my jb4 app on iOS and had the save button but not the load button. I saved some map 6 settings yesterday.

I just updated the app, and now I have the load button as well. I'll test it later today to see if i can load the settings that I saved yesterday.

I had updated the app a couple weeks ago. Maybe that's when i got the save button, and the load button was in the update dated 4-17-17.

4MotionWagen

Ready to race!
Yesterday, I checked my jb4 app on iOS and had the save button but not the load button. I saved some map 6 settings yesterday.

I just updated the app, and now I have the load button as well. I'll test it later today to see if i can load the settings that I saved yesterday.

I had updated the app a couple weeks ago. Maybe that's when i got the save button, and the load button was in the update dated 4-17-17.

It saves them and loads them back in. I checked it this morning.