Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

_baz

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gchen6850

Ready to race!
Very nice! Good work on detail from what I can see

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks! Wheels came super dirty. Previous owner probably didn't do much cleaning on them, but they were otherwise in great condition. Planning to do minor paint correction on the whole car and a cquartz coating on it in June. This car has made me fall in love with detailing x)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ACE2

Ready to race!
Thanks! Wheels came super dirty. Previous owner probably didn't do much cleaning on them, but they were otherwise in great condition. Planning to do minor paint correction on the whole car and a cquartz coating on it in June. This car has made me fall in love with detailing x)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
The coating is 100% worth it! You'll love it! I went for another brand called Dr Beasley (they had good reviews) and their pricing was excellent for a bottle I got it for 40$ or 50$ I only did 3 coats as it got hot fast in my area, but there's plenty left to do at least another 7 or 8 coats! I also bought other products from them as well. Overall great experience (it came with freebies as well) and the coating is super easy to do and the after results are amazing. I just have to rinse car off and not wash it at all so far! No spots, no dirt and stays super shiny

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CTaiani

Ready to race!
51502376785__5A3EA50B-83D7-4F8E-8025-91C865DD5BD3.JPG just put these bad boys on td... I'll have more pics in the future with them actually on dont worry

notavr1

Ready to race!
new car detail last weekend. washed, decon polished with sonax perfect finish, topped with ammo reflex then ammo skin. ill probably wax it this weekend

_baz

Ready to race!
new car detail last weekend. washed, decon polished with sonax perfect finish, topped with ammo reflex then ammo skin. ill probably wax it this weekend

Dude - looks immense !!!
I need my paint correcting [emoji30]

kgmm/sss

Passed Driver's Ed
After a quick detail

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI

After a wash, coils to go on next weekend

EDIT: Just realized how poorly this color shows on here, will update with a better pic.

Last edited: