GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 1.8 tsi pics?

kkingma

Ready to race!
Thanks for the info. I have the same tires. I can't complain about em. Way better than stock. I gotta get springs soon though...

These Salamanca wheels came off a 2013 TDI (17x7.5 et49). I had the ECS flush kit on at the time.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the info. I have the same tires. I can't complain about em. Way better than stock. I gotta get springs soon though...

These Salamanca wheels came off a 2013 TDI (17x7.5 et49). I had the ECS flush kit on at the time.

I'm pretty much going to go with the exact same set up. How many inches gap do you have now?

Cool, the black TS9's would look awesome on your white golf. I dropped the spacers with the new 8" wheels, probably won't go with any from here on out, unless I go with the 5mm in the back, decisions decisions...

The DG springs dropped the car/gap by 30mm (1.18 in) as advertised. There is still some gap, but it takes the "silly" out of the Golf stance. Ride height is a just tad lower than a stock GTI, about equal with the R. Handling is improved as well, but not as harsh as many aftermarket springs. Love the tires and grip in all conditions. The only negative about them, as far as looks, is that they have a more rounded tread profile instead of square. This makes the gap look a tad more than with my stock Pirellis.

dasgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Not a tsi but a cheating tdi :D:D

Just picked it up new. I'm going for the basic look... Anyone want to swap leatherette for cloth seats?

Attachments

• IMG_2991.JPG
    IMG_2991.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 313