GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic

rr1santos

Ready to race!
Nice numbers

I know e85 does not add octane but would it help with correcting timing When mixing a little bit with 91?

rr1santos

Ready to race!

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Not sure if this helps in your decision making or not, but here's a Client's 1/4mi. results using 91 octane with our Stage 2 calibration on his MK7R. Left lane.

Do you know if this car was a manual or std transmission?:confused:

rr1santos

Ready to race!
Do you know if this car was a manual or std transmission?:confused:

lol std trans..i hope you mean dsg lol...
that is a good question as I am MT

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

Mr ohnoez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Had a 2017 Golf R
I ended up getting a 12.056 with a stage 1+ flash

Only mods include
the mentioned flash tune
APR intercooler
Uni front air dam and intake
No DSG tune
12.056 quarter mile

Dubonfire

Curious if anyone can tell me the difference between the stage 1 and 2 TCU tune?
More agressive in sport mode, hold gear longer before shifting in sort of normal driving (not wot) . Supposedly more pressure on the clutch to prevent slippage. I not sure but if im correct there is more than 1 version of tcu stage 2 tune you can ask for a more or less agressive stage 2 tcu tune if you prefer.

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
I ended up getting a 12.056 with a stage 1+ flash

Only mods include
the mentioned flash tune
APR intercooler
Uni front air dam and intake
No DSG tune
12.056 quarter mile

Great results! Thanks for sharing!

Curious if anyone can tell me the difference between the stage 1 and 2 TCU tune?

Stage 2 DSG differs in the launch control setpoint, is aligned with the required torque output with Stage 2 ECU, and features an optional disabling of the manual mode automatic upshifts. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Great results! Thanks for sharing!

Stage 2 DSG differs in the launch control setpoint, is aligned with the required torque output with Stage 2 ECU, and features an optional disabling of the manual mode automatic upshifts. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for the info. Was the other person correct in stating that there are various versions of the stage 2 tcu (more/less aggressive)?

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the info. Was the other person correct in stating that there are various versions of the stage 2 tcu (more/less aggressive)?

There are two Stage 2 TCU files typically — one with and without manual mode automatic upshifts. Sometimes there are files online with various LC setpoints as well, based on requests from our Clients.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
There are two Stage 2 TCU files typically — one with and without manual mode automatic upshifts. Sometimes there are files online with various LC setpoints as well, based on requests from our Clients.

Thanks for the information John. So I would need to purchase a cable to fully take advantage?