GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap IS38's from Germany

MattB1

Ready to race!
Yeah, they seem to get them in onesies and twosies and then start another listing. My order was officially placed this morning after accepting the offer and then requesting and paying the invoice, so I'll be the guinea pig for USA shipments. :). Estimated delivery states April 6 - 28, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Hope it all goes smoothly :)

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Yup he responded to me also saying he was out

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Faster, faster!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
So.. there is no VAT??

No VAT. List price was 890 Euros including VAT. Seller deducted 19% VAT (bringing item price down to 748 Euros) and then added 80 Euros shipping for a final cost of 828 Euros (~$883).

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
C'mon USPS, you're killing me. Sixteen days to clear customs. Now six days after release from customs (which is less than three hours drive away) and no sign of my package. It's been "in transit to destination" with no updates for four days. I submitted a ticket to USPS today to find out WTF:

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Stop checking lol, usps has the worst tracking known to man, is going to drive you crazy [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Stop checking lol, usps has the worst tracking known to man, is going to drive you crazy [emoji12]

But seriously, it was released to Jersey City SIX DAYS AGO. That's less than 200 miles away. Mother f***ers! The thing is being handed off from post office to post office on I-95 with days in between updates. What in the actual f*** are they doing with it? It makes me think it may already be damaged badly and nobody wants to own up to it.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
USPS never update their tracking accurately. Sometimes it will say in transit when the package is sitting at the porch.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
But seriously, it was released to Jersey City SIX DAYS AGO. That's less than 200 miles away. Mother f***ers! The thing is being handed off from post office to post office on I-95 with days in between updates. What in the actual f*** are they doing with it? It makes me think it may already be damaged badly and nobody wants to own up to it.

I ordered stuff that will say that it is Long Island and all of a sudden it will be in Connecticut and then come back to NYC, on top of that the day of delivery will say OUT FOR DELIVERY all day long and arrive the next day, i truly don't know why they give out tracking numbers sometimes they are useles

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
My local postmaster called in response to the online inquiry I submitted. She had no idea what was going on. That was a waste.