GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bilstein B14, Stoptech BBK for sale, parting out.

clevernamegoeshere

Bilstein B14 PSS - SOLD
355mm Stoptech 4-piston BBK, Black, drilled - SOLD

About 30k miles each. All highway driving. Brake pads are still around 70%. No scratches, wear, or warping on discs. No issues with coilovers, even still clean.

I pay full shipping anywhere in the continental US. Will cover shipping to APO addresses for BBK only; 50/50 split for Bilsteins to go to APO.

Also selling AWE Tuning exhaust. Please click here if you're interested. (link)
Thank you!

Last edited:

DAS_STIG

Banned
Which stoptech kit is it?

clevernamegoeshere

Which stoptech kit is it?

355mm 4-piston in black. I'll check the model number when I get home. I got them for 2k brand new on here during a group buy. I listed all of my used parts at a flat 60% off of whatever I paid for them (not MSRP), if you're wondering why I have them listed so inexpensively.

Last edited:

clevernamegoeshere

Everything came off the car just fine. Unfortunately, the downpipe has a crack. I've already sent an email to AWE tuning to have it replaced under warranty. The rest of the exhaust checks out ok--no holes or anything.

Below are pictures of the road scrapes I previously mentioned; the exhaust came loose as I was making a 1,000 mile round trip and didn't have a chance to tighten it back up until I got home. There are no holes in the muffler; just the cosmetic damage in a spot that is not visible unless the car's on a lift.

The exhaust tips need to be cleaned well but otherwise look new. Pics below are just wiped with my palm.

The coils still look very good, even though I haven't cleaned them yet.

The brakes desperately need a cleaning but are otherwise fine. I'll have pictures of them tomorrow.

clevernamegoeshere

The collars spin freely all the way up and down on the coilovers?

99% certain they will. The threads still look good and are undamaged. The collars weren't loosened before being removed from the car and there's no way in hell im gonna be able to break them free without them mounted. There are some close ups of the threads in the flikr album and I'll put some more up in a bit.

Last edited:

clevernamegoeshere

I've had tons of interest but no buyers on these parts yet. I will pay total shipping cost anywhere in the US. The prices are firm, however, as they are already at 60% of what I paid for them new (and I paid less than MSRP for all parts).

If I don't have any confirmations by Sunday, they're going up on ebay. I hate to do it, but it's been almost a month. Thanks for looking, guys and gals!