GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detail Bag

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Hi, fellas.

Wondering if any of you have had any luck in sourcing a bag to keep all of your cleaning goods in that would fit nicely in the trunk without sacrificing storage space.

I'd like to keep them in the trunk (i don't have a garage) so they'd be with me all the time, but I am surprisingly having some trouble finding a suitable bag to keep the chemicals and wraps in.

If anyone has any leads, please share :)

TIA!

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Some chemicals don't care for cold/freezing temps. I'd probably just keep them inside.

didnt think about that. probably dont prefer hot temps either since summer is coming. thanks, man.

Regardless would still like a bag to keep it all in... within my house lol

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I use a DI Accessories trunk organizer. But only in the spring and summer like now, winter time I don't keep anything in the back most products don't work after they freeze once. The DI organizer is really nice I think especially for the money.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
i hate chemical guys for many reasons, but they just made one that looks intriguing.

I have a snap on trunk bag with some tools and cleaning supplies in it.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
i hate chemical guys for many reasons, but they just made one that looks intriguing.

I have a snap on trunk bag with some tools and cleaning supplies in it.
Is it because they sell 10 of the same product all in different containers, and all of their YouTube videos are just trying to sell products and offer 0 useful tips or advice? Because that's my beef with CG. More show then go imo.

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Damn that CG bag is essentially what I was imagining - but I don't like them. I don't know what it is... maybe its the fact theyre always smiling in every one of their images LOL. Petty I know.