GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK7 OEM Performance Rear Sway Bar 21.7mm

Momochu

This is the largest OEM rear swaybar available for the MK7 platform, coming in a 21.7mm. This bar is an upgrade for all Golf and GTI without the performance pack. Increasing the diameter of your rear swaybar will dramatically decrease roll while also helping your car to rotate at the same time improving driving feel and sharpening steering. Since this bar is OEM, the fit and finish is perfect and it is a direct bolt replacement for your existing bar. Installation takes less than 20 minutes with simple tools in your driveway.

This bar is a take-off from my 2017 VW GTI Sports 4-dr DSG. It is in excellent condition with less than 1000 miles of usage. The bar comes with OEM mounting brackets and bushings. Attached pic shows the pristine condition of the item.

Price is $75 firm + extra shipping.
Local pickup is preferred. I live in San Francisco Bay Area.

Attachments

• IMG_3837.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 498

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Very good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Why muck around potential buyers?

Increasing the diameter of your rear swaybar will dramatically decrease roll while also helping your car to rotate at the same time improving driving feel and sharpening steering.
'Dramatically'?
"Rotate'?
'Sharpening steering'?

Let's stay real brother! :rolleyes:

If it is a noticeable improvement at all, it's 'worth' the labour for TSI owners.
Fitted to a GTI no one will notice any drecrease in roll at all, there's also no
'rotation' and definitely no 'sharper steering' as the first and the latter would
require a significantly stiffer front sway bar (aftermarket).

;)

kkingma

Ready to race!
I installed this bar on my Golf, and my neighbor's golf. We both agree it's. I've and day difference. But I paid almost double than the OP's bar

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Hey, fellow Bay Area local here, would love to get this for my TSI. Hoping to match the sway bar with my recent VWR springs, and hopefully we can work something out by the end of the week!