Passed Driver's Ed
Here are the OBDEleven scans

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 888

Slow*Jim

Ready to race!
No misfires here but getting turbo flutter on stage 2, using the stock DV. Mine is really bad... basically any gear, any throttle over 50% or so. Tried the 91 map and it was the same story.

Slow*Jim

Ready to race!
Flashed the adjustable map today. Set to 93 and 26 psi. No more flutter and it pulls a bit less hard than the standard stage 2 93 map. So that one probably runs more than 26 psi. But I will leave it for now as I'm pretty sure the flutter is compressor surge.

Azoth

No Eurodyne tune here.. built/balanced lower block w/ IE pistons & rods, LOBA LOXX Turbo and custom tune
But I'm occasionally getting random misfires and limp mode when going WOT, pretty randomly and hard to recreate.
Already changed the coilpacks and going to try the Denso plugs even though the current plugs only have like 3k on them.
Gas has always been top notch, well in CA with its shit gas and stuck with 91 most of the time =/ but I only go to shell or chevron.

If that doesn't fix it I'm suspecting some kind of fueling issue.. as it only seems to happen during really hard pulls. Injectors maybe... or maybe need to upgrade the LPFP, as I have heard that can be the bottleneck in the fueling system with higher HP builds.

I am in the process of building a water/meth kit so perhaps that will help a bit if it's a fueling/octane issue. But I kind of doubt it

checkdalevel2

It's been a while since i've checked up on your guys in the Golf R forum.
So you stage 2 users are still getting misfires??

the new "adjustable" tune is out hmmm

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
It's gotta be in the tune, I'm running UM tune on stock plugs, with mods in my sig at 30 psi spike on their adjustable file, it basically lives in the 27-28 psi at wot and have never had misfires or limp mode or any check engine light since modded which was since new in 8,000 miles. I've also got a 16 running UM tune 29 psi spike, drop in filter only, stock plugs which also has never experienced any issue, they're both 93 oct tunes, we have up to 10% ethanol added in our pump gas, these cars have run on tunes since new on winter and summer blend gas on stock plugs with, it looks like, more aggressive tunes on stock plugs without any issues at all.

It's funny how many companies blame the plugs or gas quality immediately, don't get me wrong it makes sense, unless there are this many people experiencing the same thing all over, seems like the common denominator is the tune.

While I agree it's smart, for piece of mind to regap and run a lower range spark plug, it shouldn't be necessary. I'm swapping in those stupid expensive ngk race plugs, but only really to check the stockers and give these high dollar plugs a try, I do plan on changing plugs every 10,000 miles personally as that's just my maintenance preference but not cause I had to, to attempt to clear up any issue.

Sucks you guys are having this issue, really sucks the lack of support it seems you're receiving from your tuning company. Just thought I'd chime in as an example(s) from a different tuning company. Good luck guys and ladies, hope it gets sorted out for ya all!

Slow*Jim

Ready to race!
I have been running Eurodyne stage 2 for 10k miles and never had a misfire. Both the standard stage2 93 map and the adjustable one with E85