GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ARMA Speed Golf 7R intake system

RjRacing

Go Kart Champion
If you really want to do the price/hp comparison, i will suggest to buy an non brand intake, cause it gaves almost same hp gain and with very low price.

Same like your watch, why buy Rolex, just get a swatch or made in china $10 watch

My point is you don't even need to compare a cheap intake, you can get a great well proven Carbon Fiber APR intake along a tune for the price of this unit. APR makes products on par with this company too, VW and Audi have worked closely with APR in racing development for year as well. I think APR charges too much as well, but Arma blows them out of the water in over pricing their products from the look of it.

Pieisgood999

Ready to race!
Intake costs an Arma and a Lega :D
Outstanding :D

The analogy of watches is a little off though. I've heard of rolex before! (type arma into google)
Even ABT stuff doesn't cost that much :rolleyes:
I would genuinely like to meet and talk to someone who's bought this though...

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Outstanding :D

The analogy of watches is a little off though. I've heard of rolex before! (type arma into google)
Even ABT stuff doesn't cost that much :rolleyes:
I would genuinely like to meet and talk to someone who's bought this though...

I have it on my R. Gave greater yields on higher boost than Arma has advertised here.
The price is silly but I guess its inline with people that are going to put ADV or HRE or OZ wheels on a Golf.
A interesting fact is the car made 5kw more with the box closed than open so the frontal scoop in conjunction with the box cover makes a difference.

Pieisgood999

Ready to race!
Well, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound as bad :)
Although I don't think I could justify spending that much for anything on a golf!
That is interesting, it obviously works then. I'm suprised it makes that much difference though.

Vic@ARMA

I have it on my R. Gave greater yields on higher boost than Arma has advertised here.
The price is silly but I guess its inline with people that are going to put ADV or HRE or OZ wheels on a Golf.
A interesting fact is the car made 5kw more with the box closed than open so the frontal scoop in conjunction with the box cover makes a difference.

thanks for your review.
wish everyone happy new year~

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion

reyoasian

Passed Driver's Ed
These guys tried to get into the Lexus IS scene too with their $1000 CF intake. I know of ONE person on ClubLexus that bought it (dude was in HongKong though so probably made more sense financially to purchase from Taiwan than from US). Stupidly ridiculous either way.

And honestly, saying "HAHAHA" is quite unprofessional of a business. Should brush up on English before getting into an English-speaking market...

AMMO1

Hmm While I do think the price is a bit rich especially for the VW crowd, I don't understand all the bashing. It's simple, just don't buy the product. I'm always happy to see a new product for my platform. Its a great way to learn more about the differences in design ect... and more options is always a good thing in the long run for all of us. ;)

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
System looks well engineered and fits well. But over $1000 for in intake on a VW is just ridiculous, you guys won't make money in this market with prices like that.

I agree. I love my $273 to my door EVO3000.

We are talking about cars that cost 25k. If we were talking about a 6 figure car then I would entertain a $1k intake.