GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC MK7 Road course VS GTR, Z06, AMG, Evora...

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
I made short work of every single road legal car and all but one race car in today's track day. Sorry the footage is shaky and in and out of focus, it wont happen again, but worth the watch.

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Nice job, looks like blast on a roadcourse, hitting 140 + on the straights . Can't wait to visit Buttonwillow again in my car.

What tires were you running during the trackday and how were oil temps looking after a few hard laps?

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone, I had a great time. Braking from 143-146mph down to 35-40 definitely showed me I need to upgrade the brakes, even though I have the performance package they are not adequate.

Nice job, looks like blast on a roadcourse, hitting 140 + on the straights . Can't wait to visit Buttonwillow again in my car.

What tires were you running during the trackday and how were oil temps looking after a few hard laps?

Tires are just my daily Michelin Pilot Super Sports, they did very well although I would be better with a dedicated track tire. Oil temp got as high as 283 degrees.

Very impressive. What are you running? Stage 2?

GIAC IS38

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Well done, Holmes! That was some aggressive kickass driving.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Nice video. What is your current suspension/tire setup?

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a blast.

What run group are you in?

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
What car was that just before the 2:00 mark? Was that a Dart Swinger?

I thought it might have been an old Malibu but either way, if the GPS speed is right, bless that guy for doing 100+ on a track in that thing hahaha.