GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help finding body shop in Charlottesville area

fm7

Ready to race!
Hi y'all,

I have recently purchased the votex side skirts and front lip spoiler and I am looking for a shop to paint them. I got a few quotes but they're somewhat ridiculously high if you ask me.
Any help in recommending a body shop or an automotive paint store would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Hello Picollo! From my understanding, most folks in the cville car club recommend paint perfections out in zion crossroads. Other options include Masters, Cosners, and Taylors. Hope this helps. If you're trying to DIY there's E&M auto supply.

fm7

Ready to race!
Hello Picollo! From my understanding, most folks in the cville car club recommend paint perfections out in zion crossroads. Other options include Masters, Cosners, and Taylors. Hope this helps. If you're trying to DIY there's E&M auto supply.

Hi Sprinks,
And thank you for your response. I have contacted all of them via their Web contact form.
I got a response from one of them stating that they do not paint parts not purchased by them. No response from the others.
Glad to see some of the same names someone else has recommended...I've been really busy with work and could not call the shops. Will try that route and see what happens. Thanks again for your help.