GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Software Sale: Jul 20th - Aug 13th @ all USA Dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

All APR ECU and TCU Upgrades are 10% off from July 20th to August 13th at all APR Dealers in the USA.

Dealers: http://goapr.io/d

- Pricing only applicable to the USA.
- Guide only applicable to the USA.
- No upgrade charge for Stage 1 to Stage 1+, or Stage 2 to Stage 2+, where applicable.
- No upgrade charge for Stage 1, or 1+ to Stage 2 or 2+ with purchase of an APR downpipe, where applicable.
- For K04, IS20, IS38 and TTE420 turbo upgrade pricing, please refer to the website.
- EMCS program switching only available for some vehicles. Please refer to the website.
- 6MT Launch Control & No Lift Shift only available for some vehicles. Please refer to the website.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
10%? I wish you guys had sales that really motivated us to switch over....20-25% would be the right range

bilagain

Passed Driver's Ed
Any chance of a discount when you get both the DSG's TCU tuned with the ECU tune? Everything I read basically says you really need to do both to overcome limitations in the oem TCU software... and in my case, I'm looking at going to Stage 2.

FWIW, its a shame the sales aren't a larger percent and that there isn't bundle specials, like the Stage 2 update when you get your downpipe. I would imagine that a very high majority of people who buy the APR downpipe also get the APR ECU tune. Seems like the intercooler isn't swapped out as much as the downpipe but a good number of those people probably also go for that tune.

Hey, I'm not bashing APR... The tune on my 20th GTI was fantastic! I had the APR downpipe and ECU Explorer and all the APR products are well engineered and fully developed and likewise lasted and were problem free. Clearly there's a lot invested into these things but from a consumer standpoint, things like a TCU-ECU bundle would go a long way.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
10% is chubbing me up a little, but not giving me full wood.

Still trying to decide which tune for my IS38...

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I agree that 10% is almost nothing. If for spending $1400 on an IS38 turbo the update software is free (like going stage 1 to stage 2 after buying the down pipe) then, a lot of people (me included) will do it. But saving 40 bucks is not precisely a "summer sale"...

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
We don't sell the turbo.

The point is you guys make a fantastic product, no disagreement there. The problem is your pricing. If you offered free stage 2 software with your DP purchase I would go get tuned tomorrow. The problem is there is always a catch. Case and point since I am running JB4 currently, even if I bought your DP, since I didn't get Stage 1 I pay an astronomical amount. The community is looking to you to make your prices more reasonable...You would make more money in volume - guaranteed

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah really having a hard time deciding on who to tune my car with, have a local Apr dealer but even with the sale stage 1 Ecu and tcu tune are a hard pill to swallow when cobb you get the AP and eurodyne you get maestro and both give at home map switching... Seems Apr business model is not keeping up with the times?

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah really having a hard time deciding on who to tune my car with, have a local Apr dealer but even with the sale stage 1 Ecu and tcu tune are a hard pill to swallow when cobb you get the AP and eurodyne you get maestro and both give at home map switching... Seems Apr business model is not keeping up with the times?

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Agreed - hopefully they will start to adjust to keep some of the market interested

Status
Not open for further replies.