GOLFMKV

StratifiedAuto tune

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf

SkiZZy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Just bumping this post, has anyone since July went Stratified with their tune?

Trying to do my research before I pull the trigger on anything.

airjor13

Ready to race!
I’ll let you know how it is once I am finished with the tune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SkiZZy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ll let you know how it is once I am finished with the tune

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! after reading their tech articles and a few emails I'm just about ready to pull the trigger.

I'm excited to see your is38 numbers. I've been thinking about making that jump as well. If i did an is38 and TIP we would have pretty similar power mods!

SRQ_MK6

Ready to race!
I'm also interested... Looks like their ProTune numbers are pretty comparable to JB4.... Tune and crackle for $265? Yes please :)

airjor13

Ready to race!
why not use maestro instead, multiple tunes available and people remote tune them all the time

I prefer COBB because I have familiarity with it, it's pretty new for the MK7 platform but they do offer in terms of datalog, live monitors and also OTS tune support direct from COBB plus good network of pro-tuners like Stratified, UM, etc. Huge plus for me is that one of my friends that also has MK7 GTI is part of the support team at Strat.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Awesome! after reading their tech articles and a few emails I'm just about ready to pull the trigger.

I'm excited to see your is38 numbers. I've been thinking about making that jump as well. If i did an is38 and TIP we would have pretty similar power mods!

For sure man! Once it's all done and finalized, I'll post up some #'s. One thing for sure about Strat, these guys are seriously experienced and technical with I4 DI turbo tuning with massive rep from the Ford EcoBoost side of the market.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
I prefer COBB because I have familiarity with it, it's pretty new for the MK7 platform but they do offer in terms of datalog, live monitors and also OTS tune support direct from COBB plus good network of pro-tuners like Stratified, UM, etc. Huge plus for me is that one of my friends that also has MK7 GTI is part of the support team at Strat.
UM does Cobb on this platform?

airjor13

Ready to race!
UM does Cobb on this platform?

Maybe I am mistaken, they might use some other software but they seem to be the other go-to pro-tuner for MK7.

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
For sure man! Once it's all done and finalized, I'll post up some #'s. One thing for sure about Strat, these guys are seriously experienced and technical with I4 DI turbo tuning with massive rep from the Ford EcoBoost side of the market.
Any update on your tune?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Anything more on stratified? I've been wracking my brain trying to narrow down a good tune for my ap. I love the crackles addon that Apr has. Not many videos on YouTube on stratified for mk7. Not much on numbers either.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk