GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Competitive review: Honda Laura review the new Civic Type R

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
I never noticed before, how the rear wheel flairs just stop where the rear doors are. That is the cheapest, dumbest most unjustifiable bunch of crap on your (hondas) performance halo car. I thought I hated this car before, but every new thing I learn about it, makes me hate it even more. I just love knowing that it can't hold a candle stoplight to stoplight against any of its competitors. Looking forward to all the YouTube videos of this stupid thing getting CRUSHED by tune only and above, gti's that were 10 grand cheaper. It makes an sti look drop dead gorgeous and I never ever thought I'd say that

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
Laura:

A) just "loves" the Type R
B) just chugged down 3 cans of Red Bull
C) is taking way too much Adderall
D) needs to reconsider the whole idea of wearing midriffs
E) all of the above

Thought it was a belt.....

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Too much red for me, especially in the interior. Also can't imagine driving on 20s.. hope they include insurance! Nice of Honda to include tires that last ~10k miles. Don't like the digital dash.

I will say, cool touch to add the build number, I wouldn't mind having that somewhere on my R. Also the seats look good, would be better if they were mostly black with some red accents. I don't mind the front of the car but the rear looks way too bulky. Getting Brembo stock with drilled/slotted rotors is a nice touch too.

Is it me is does the Type R look super ricey? I guess its just the Civic vibe I'm getting, but at least the Focus RS looks like somewhat mature.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Zzzz... NO ONE CARES!!!!