GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good exhausts for TDI 1.6

Brandon18

Can't seem to find one anywhere but I'm Looking for an exhaust to make the car sound more aggressive and meaner. Just can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks

Did you buy the 1.6 due to insurance, cost, a new driver or first car?
If any of above keep your tools in the box and just wait till you can afford a better starting base model. I'm sure your world has come crashing down but don't fret, it's still only a 1.6! Oh and before you ask my first 1.6 was due to economics fed up of fuel prices to feed a twin DCOE Square back polo. If you still want another end can then many manufacturers will make one at a cost.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Did you buy the 1.6 due to insurance, cost, a new driver or first car?
If any of above keep your tools in the box and just wait till you can afford a better starting base model. I'm sure your world has come crashing down but don't fret, it's still only a 1.6! Oh and before you ask my first 1.6 was due to economics fed up of fuel prices to feed a twin DCOE Square back polo. If you still want another end can then many manufacturers will make one at a cost.

This forum is almost entirely about modifying cars, please go elsewhere with your unneeded discouragement and life advice.