GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Target Price for 2016 GTI Autobahn PP

K_C

Passed Driver's Ed
Going to go check out a leftover 2016. What should I use for a target price? MSRP is 34,565

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

1gsrtom

I just got a silver gti Autobahn DSG w/pp for 29,000 here in San Jose, Ca. They listed it for 29,778 it has 7,889 miles and there is a brand new left over 2016 silver gti Autobahn DSG w/pp the exact same as my car for 30,995 at Central Valley Volkswagen right now if your in northern Cali.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
They need that thing gone. Lowball them hard. I'm thinking you should get $8k off MSRP no problem, if not more.

K_C

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys, it's still on lot. I'm going to swing by this week. I'm targeting 8k as well since True Car for a 2017 with similar spec is 4k off.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
They need that thing gone. Lowball them hard. I'm thinking you should get $8k off MSRP no problem, if not more.

Anybody in Canada looking for a PP 4 Door with Clarke Cloth seats.

There's a dealer in Manitoba with 2 2016 PP DSGs, and 1 2016 PP Manual (just look on autotrader, you'll find the dealer- I don't want to directly identify them, I bought a car in Ottawa instead)

"Original price is 43k" or something like that.

They're asking around 38 CND after discounts, etc.

Reach out to them online near the end of the month, and lowball them. They'll go less than 34 CND (stick to your guns, for sure they will). 3 (great) 2016s on the lot when the 2018s are just around the corner? That's not a position a dealership wants to be in.

I almost wish that I had bought one of these 3 Manitoba cars to have an excuse to cross the "grand algoma" bucket drive off the list... ah well. some other time.

Frank416821

Passed Driver's Ed
I got mine here is western Mass last November for 28,995 new for a DSG PP Autobahn with LP. The sticker on the car was over 36K I believe. Traded in my MK6 a week after we bought a slightly used Tiguan SEL to replace our TDI Sportwagen. I had no intention on buying a new car but the deal was too good and it got me out of my old car and I was still under sticker price.