GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI S DSG pure white 4k mi (feeler) for sale

Tbloemer

have an almost brand new 2017 pure white DSG S MK7 with a little less than 4k miles (bought March 3, 2017). I am honest i wish i would have gotten a manual so i am putting the feelers out there to see if could sell early at a decent price and potentially make the switch. Please note i just got a letter in the mail for a service action on the DSG gearbox stating that they will replace it free of charge with a new one anytime between now and december 2020 due to an issue with "certain 2017 model VWs could develop gearbox noise due to insufficient oil, VW will replace the DSG gearbox free of charge." I have no issues with it and am using this as a "free gearbox" coupon that i was planning on waiting as long as possible to use, putting the wear and tear on the old one instead of the new. It would be transferable to you as the new owner with no issues.

I did follow strict break in period and also changed the oil to motul specific at 3k miles. Full factory warranty still in place, no tunes.

I am in Cincinnati OH and would consider offers around $23,000, but feel free to give best offer. If you are close, more than welcome to check it out.

I have 0 scratches and car did come with permaplate but i also waxed it once and wash it every other week or so. Mine has cargo net and monster mats. also paid for the prepaid VW care service through 30k miles. just checked and it can be transfered for $50 to new owner. I'd pay that for whoever wanted it (~$400 new)

Attachments

• IMG_4274.jpg
    IMG_4274.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 449
Last edited: