GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Zx2man

Ready to race!
You could probably up the boost more. Lot of guys running 24 psi.
But hey if 21 makes ya happy then that is all that matters. Your actual psi might be higher.
With winter time coming ill rarely be going past 1/2 throttle anyways.

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
I did an oil change the other day and also flashed the eurodyne stage 2 maestro base file keeping the same settings i had on the adjustable file 93oct 24 psi. I'm not sure if its the file or the oil change but this car is revving so smoothing and the power is felt more consistent. Anyone else feel the same on this file?

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
I did an oil change the other day and also flashed the eurodyne stage 2 maestro base file keeping the same settings i had on the adjustable file 93oct 24 psi. I'm not sure if its the file or the oil change but this car is revving so smoothing and the power is felt more consistent. Anyone else feel the same on this file?

Yup, the Meastro file feels much better to me. Feels like there is more top-end power and that overall power delivery is smoother. You should add some ethanol if it's available near you. Not sure what day you flashed it, but there was a new version of the file released a couple of days ago with updated Lambda maps. You might want to flash again

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Yup, the Meastro file feels much better to me. Feels like there is more top-end power and that overall power delivery is smoother. You should add some ethanol if it's available near you. Not sure what day you flashed it, but there was a new version of the file released a couple of days ago with updated Lambda maps. You might want to flash again

Its worth it for EVERY ED user to go Maestro even if to use the base maps only. They are 10-20whp more. A tuner will get you another 10-20 or more (on IS38).

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Maestro or Adjustable files? I'm gonna need some hard proof...dyno or slips verifying it's quicker than st 2 ht before I switch. :p

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Maestro or Adjustable files? I'm gonna need some hard proof...dyno or slips verifying it's quicker than st 2 ht before I switch. :p

Why not just switch files and let it settle in, then test it out for yourself? If you don't like the way it feels, then just switch back

Travis9935

Ready to race!
So that extra tq with the ht file doesn't help with roll racing? I've never compared the files, just seems like the extra tq would help out.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Its not extra torque, it is a more tapered boost curve. The HT file keeps wastegate duty much more linear (28psi to 20-21 at redline?) whereas the base maestro file is more aggressive. The HT file will be slower if you are running say, a 1/4 mile with an IS38.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
When you say base maestro, you mean the adjustable file? Sorry it's confusing with that and the adjustable file. I didn't buy maestro. I only have the regular version.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
When you say base maestro, you mean the adjustable file? Sorry it's confusing with that and the adjustable file. I didn't buy maestro. I only have the regular version.

You can still run the base maestro file you just can't download it for tuning. If you click on check for available maestro files it will pop up.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I haven't been on in like 4 months, been to busy to mess around with it. So what does the page look like now? Anyone have any screen shots of our options on it? Thanks

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
When you look for files to flash, on the side it says maestro files, and you can flash that one. It works just like the adjustable file. I'm guessing this is what you need for tuners to mod your car if they have the maestro license?