GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Milltek exhaust

Gonrcng

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, I was so excited that it got here early that I totally forgot to get a stock sound clip... I think we all know what our cars sound like though. Lol I am charging my GoPro and will try and get a good video of it, but like mentioned above video really doesn't do it any justice.

Install was a breeze ... Fit and finish is amazing one tip was scratched in the box , but you don't see it on the car. Was surprised how easy this job was with just an 8" set of ramps.

I will post a video as soon as I can. Here are a couple pics. So very happy with my choice.

kungfudill

Ready to race!
I like the valved resonated milltek. It was one of the only things I could find at the time that would work with a downpipe I wanted. No regrets. Mine is more daily drive than back road bomber so I appreciate quiet cruising but a little rorty at WOT.

Is this one of the options with "guaranteed" no CEL? I know AWE does that, but I'm interested in Milltek as it seams to be the "winner" of having tame sound.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I had a Milltek catless downpipe with milltek unvalved non resonated catback and it was nice/ok. It was a touch to much unrrstriction but wouldn't drone in the cabin until 92mph which I only cruised at going home to Milwaukee from Denver.

It's a good set up with a nice throaty sound