GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bagged Mk7 thread

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm sick of all the boring VWR and DG springs around here (my car included).

If you're on air ride post up some pics

Shit, if you're static low enough to be mistaken for being bagged pot those up too. We need a safe place to talk low cars, out of reach from the "you crack your pan kid" crowd

Here's one of my old mk2 diesel to kick it off

spiker369

on air, don't care
I second this thread. Would be cool to see how people do their trunk setups also. Especially those with the Fender subwoofer in the spare tire!

vw671

Autocross Newbie

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Nothing showing, try this?

Ever since photobucket decided to be lame I haven't been able to hotlink any pictures. Tried Google photos, tried Flickr and imgur. Resorting to Tapatalk for now.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
2 gallon skinny tank is under the false floor ahead of the wooden frame. The red tank is completely removable if I need to fold the seats and haul some shit.

cb61

Passed Driver's Ed
Does everybody run the airlift front swaybar links? I've heard that some have had issues with them when they airout (specially on 18in wheels)

madface1

Go Kart Newbie
Does everybody run the airlift front swaybar links? I've heard that some have had issues with them when they airout (specially on 18in wheels)

What kind of issues? I put them in since it's what came with the kit.

And why would it be any different with 18" wheels? The end links aren't in a position where wheel diameter would have any effect on them as far as I can tell.