GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs Now Available (MK7 R / S3 8V)

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Product Page

APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs are designed to improve handling while delivering a stylish visual upgrade to the vehicle. This simple, yet effective upgrade lowers the vehicle’s center of gravity, giving it an attractive new stance, while remaining fully compatible with the OEM dampers. In doing so, body roll is reduced and handling improves without sacrificing ride quality or greatly impacting the life of the OEM dampers. Each spring is manufactured using premium material and the latest high-end techniques to ensure they resist sagging, and withstand harsh track conditions for years to come.

Learn more on our Product Page.

LeoA86

Ready to race!
Looks pretty good. What are the spring rates compared to oem? I was looking at the product page and could not find that description. Thanks.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Looks pretty good. What are the spring rates compared to oem? I was looking at the product page and could not find that description. Thanks.

Our springs are progressive, so the rate constantly changes depending on how far they are compressed. Some may list a rate on their progressive springs, but the rate is meaningless without knowing how much the spring has compressed, and it’s not possible for someone driving the vehicle to know how far the spring is compressed at any given moment.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Do they come with TÜV approved documents for us in Europe?

italynstylion

Ready to race!
Been thinking about these lately. I'm curious, I'm looking to stiffen up the ride a wee bit. Nothing crazy. Also, a little bit lower is fine but I'm not looking to go lower intentionally. I'm wanting something a bit stiffer than race mode on the DCC setting for when I go to the track. Right now, comfort mode is like riding a cloud and race mode is relatively stiff but still fine even on somewhat bumpy roads. I'm hoping for a bit more control at the race track and this is seeming like a good option.

One more question...are the stock springs progressive or no?