GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo MK7 Golf R (MQB) Down-pipe Release!

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
If you go to their Facebook page they posted the following on December 21:

Happy Holidays from Eurojet!

2015 has been a great year, and we couldn’t have done it without
YOU!

For those of you wanting to treat yourself, someone in your family or a friend to some Eurojet Holiday Cheer, please keep in mind
The "LAST DAY" to place orders for hardware before the Holidays will be December 23rd 2015

The Eurojet office will be closed from:
December 24th - January 4th.

Although our office will be closed, the ussales@revotechnik.com email will be periodically checked.

We will resume normal business hours on January 4th 2016.

Everyone at Eurojet wishes you and yours a great Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year!

Hwcn

Ready to race!
If you go to their Facebook page they posted the following on December 21:

Happy Holidays from Eurojet!

2015 has been a great year, and we couldn’t have done it without
YOU!

For those of you wanting to treat yourself, someone in your family or a friend to some Eurojet Holiday Cheer, please keep in mind
The "LAST DAY" to place orders for hardware before the Holidays will be December 23rd 2015

The Eurojet office will be closed from:
December 24th - January 4th.

Although our office will be closed, the ussales@revotechnik.com email will be periodically checked.

We will resume normal business hours on January 4th 2016.

Everyone at Eurojet wishes you and yours a great Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year!

Thanks. I don't do facebook. I won't be doing online or paypal ordering anymore. That hopefully will alleviate the potential for any disappointment.

TRVotexed07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17GolfR
Can i buy the testpipe seperate? I have the catted one but would like both

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

chodeman07

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the catted Revo Downpipe. Randomly, and I mean it literally, I will get a soft code for P2270 with a check engine light. After a few days it will just go away. I went a year(June 2016 to June 2017) without an actual check engine light on the dash but the same code was in the scans on my OBDEleven. I am running Eurodyne Stage 2 on a 2016.