GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KC Dubs

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
I think the torque limiter actually helps in first 2 gears. I am always in TC sport mode and don't find it to kick in at all most times. Getting rid of the stock tires helped as well.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I'm on map 6 at 5.0. It's one that was kinda worked on by my friend, before I had the downpipe.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dashlock

Hello, new GTI owner here in the KC area. 2017 GTI S 6MT.

Bought it right before year end. Had the APR stage 1 tune done Thursday at Bob Hindson Racing. 034Motorsports dogbone mount and Denso spark plugs are on my dresser waiting for warmer weather when I will install them.

I love the APR tune so far. I read all kinds of stuff about the different tunes but landed on APR. One big reason was a good experience with my 2000 Passat. I drove it 270k miles on an APR tune and never had any problems.

My most recent 2 VW's have been a 2013 and 2014 Passat TDI's. One has been turned in and the second one is still stuck on one of the paperwork stages. I had the 2014 for several years but added the 2013 to profit from the buybacks. The TDI's were excellent for MPG's, but the GTI is so much more fun to drive.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the new car! I bought from Crown too. You don't need those spark plugs though.

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Just installed my JB4 today. I would love to get this thing dyno'd, take it out to a road course and to the drag strip. Any recommendations? Man I love my car!

Jeffrey Lebowski

Looking for good shop to install springs

Hello, I have a 2017 GTI Sport and I'm looking for a KC area shop to install lowering springs. I already have the Emmanuele Design lowering springs. I just need a shop I can trust to install them. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hello, I have a 2017 GTI Sport and I'm looking for a KC area shop to install lowering springs. I already have the Emmanuele Design lowering springs. I just need a shop I can trust to install them. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
BHR n KCMO