GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Traded in my MY15 GTI for a Clubsport today

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Nice. My only other comment is how much more would the R have been? If your Clubsport is relatively rare was the R that much more?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Wow just epic!!!! I wish they would bring over the clubsport I would buy one instantly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TechRoss

Ready to race!
Nice. My only other comment is how much more would the R have been? If your Clubsport is relatively rare was the R that much more?
Yeah big debate about that. I think it all comes down to what you really want. I just could not beat the look of the CS and apart from the all wheel drive the engine etc are the sane. For me the R was just out my reach here in South Africa and even if it wasn't I still think I would have chosen the CS.

Congratulations, that is a beautiful car!
this ^ ^ ^ ^

Now I finally understand "downunder". :D

replicate

Go Kart Newbie

Yes the R is not much more to be honest. Which was already the argument against the existence of the PP. But it's quite a different car. I prefer the more aggressive look of the GTI and the way it drives. Both of which are quite subjective and personal.

Also an R gets bumped up a class in the track events I do due to the AWD. Where it would get slaughtered by GT3's.:D